We are excited to announce that the full programming schedule for the ASU+GSV & Emeritus Summit is now available along with the Official Mobile App for the event!
The registration desk will open Monday, February 12, at 2:00pm for badge pickup. As you finalize your travel, make sure that you've planned to attend the two biggest social events of the Summit:
App features include:
- Attendee Directory & Messaging – Browse and search the directory to connect with attendees and schedule meetings at the Summit
- Program Agenda – Browse the listing of sessions and events scheduled
- Speakers – Explore our lineup of world-class speakers - the most influential in India and across the globe in the “Pre-K to Gray” landscape
- Your Profile – Set up your professional profile to join this extraordinary group of individuals
- Sponsors – Meet our incredible sponsors who are making the 2024 ASU+GSV & Emeritus Summit possible
Click here to download the CVent mobile app in the apple App Store, in the Google Play store, or on desktop. In the CVent app search "ASU+GSV & Emeritus Summit" to access the full 2024 app.