The ASU+GSV Summit is going virtual from Sept. 29-Oct 1, 2020 with a star-studded roster that includes General Colin Powell, Malcolm Gladwell, Bill Nye, Gloria Steinem, Jon Meacham, Paul Tough, Katie Burke, Jeff Maggioncalda, Diane Green, and many more!
At the ASU+GSV 2020 Virtual Summit you can expect:
- Top tier programming from world class speakers and change makers
- Opportunities for learning and industry insights
- Extensive networking opportunities leading to lifelong connections
As a ticket holder with a membership you are granted the following benefits:
1) A ticket to the virtual ASU+GSV summit from Sept. 29-Oct 1, 2020.
2) The ability to nominate 5 colleagues who will get free attendance as your guests to the 2020 Virtual Summit.
3) A ticket to attend the in-person ASU+GSV Summit in 2021.
4) Access to two dedicated Spotlight Summits for K12 and higher education on October 8, and monthly Summit Series continuing through April 2021.
What about my reservation at the Manchester Grand Hyatt for 2020?
The Hyatt team in San Diego, and nationally, despite being under incredible organizational distress, has been an incredible partner. They will transfer your reservation automatically to the 2021 event. If you wish to cancel, they will refund your reservation and no one will be billed a cancellation fee. When you receive your modified confirmation email from the Hotel, with your new dates of stay for 2021, at that point, you will have an option to select “cancel reservation”. After selecting this, you should expect refund of deposit in 7-10 business days and a copy of the folio will be sent to the email on file. If you wish to modify your dates of stay for 2021, you will also have this option through your modified confirmation email that you receive. You will continue to have the ability to modify and/or cancellation your reservation for 2021 up to thirty (30) days prior to arrival